Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Looking for a smart coder with maths/science leanings who enjoys making awesome software.
You should have:
• Flexible skills & be open to learning.
• Interest in the whole software stack.
• Strong object-oriented design skills.
• Experience of working on a coding team -- open-source or commercial -- is desirable but not necessary. We'll train the right people.
• Bonus if you code as a hobby too!
We are a small team who make an AI-powered social media dashboard called SoDash that is growing rapidly. We like to think we're pretty smart, but we also don't take ourselves too seriously; there's a lot of laughter and pub-going in our working lives.
Commensurate with experience
To apply, please send a CV and a short portfolio of your best work to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The shortlist will be invited for an interview which includes a short technical reasoning test.