Please be aware that this is an expired job ad, so the details shown here may now be out of date.
Stickyeyes is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the UK, listed as a Sunday Times Tech Track 100 company in 2011, a UK Search Awards winner and is Europe's first MMA certified mobile marketing agency.
Our mission is to deliver effective results that help others thrive.
This is an opportunity for a strong PHP developer with a passion for interface development to join a leading online marketing agency in the centre of Leeds.
As part of the Design and Development team, you will be used to producing high-quality web solutions, be it for external client projects or internal web based tools.
• Working with designers to build innovative online solutions using LAMP, for high-profile clients across multiple verticals
• Assisting in delivering technical specifications for new website projects
• Estimating timescales for technical deliverables
• Defining server requirements for new website projects and liaising with our hosting provider
• Leading the team from a technical perspective, in order to improve back-end processes and standards
• A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in producing high quality results with PHP 5.0 (level 4.0 acceptable), Apache, MySQL, XML
• Experience in building website front-ends with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience in parsing 3rd party feeds (e.g. XML)
• Exposure to open-source CMS solutions, such as Wordpress, Joomla and Magento
• An eye for detail
• Interest and knowledge in emerging technologies
• A proactive approach to work
• An ability to work to tight deadlines
• IT related qualifications or equivalent commercial experience is preferred
To attract the best
To apply, please forward your CV to Julian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please feel free to call Julian Ward, our Head of Recruitment, on 0113 391 2929.